Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Banquet Invitation

You are invited to join Church of the Reconciler in this year’s celebration, hosted by Vestavia Hills UMC. The annual banquet allows you to participate in opening the door to provide hope for the growing population of homeless and less fortunate people in the greater Birmingham area.

It is truly in the faces of our brothers and sisters in need that we see the image of Christ. “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in…..” Matthew 25:35

Church of the Reconciler provides a church home for all of God’s children, ministering to the needs of food, clothing and medical support for the homeless community. 1500 meals are served each week at the Church of the Reconciler.

Saturday April 25, 2009
Vestavia Hills UMC

Doors Open 5:30 PM for Silent Auction
Banquet at 6:30 PM

No comments: