Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lord let me be a steward

All my life I felt that God never paid any attention. I was a good person I was active in church,I help people when I could and often made sacrifices for others. Many times I felt looked over and un appreciated. I left a many of jobs for the same reason. Alot of times I was miserable because I was spiritually self-centered. Through the grace of God I was able to attend a summit for the homeless. Being practically homeless and I had no job. I began to put all my efforts to ending homelessness and promoting housing for those who could not afford housing I began to speak against injustice and for the rights that were do to all. Soon situations in my life began to change ,peace became my companion . I felt great !


Out of the blue God put a good man in my life He offered me a house and a job to pay my bills. Our treasures are stored in heaven yet he rewards us openly.

Prayer: Lord let me be a steward.

Victor Beard, Member of the Coalition for the Homeless at COR

No comments: